Lego USB Flash Drive by Spiked Mods

Sunday, July 17, 2005

The lego bricks used in the mod featured in this blog are red, not pink...and I was not the fist to combine a USB Flash Drive and Lego bricks as you can see here.



I used red in the first place because that is the color that comes to mind when thinking of an average lego brick, and it is the color of brick used in Lego logos, labels, etc.

I suppose if I were to do a version in a yellow color, it would be called piss.
So I think another version will use blue just to be safe....unless there is some other color that is worse and could be confused with.

Once again, the bricks are red, not pink.

This color
not this color

6 Comments:

At 7/17/2005 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry man. we don't think you're gay.

just to make sure everyone knows it next time you should put your usb stick in something manly, like a beer glass, or a chick you nailed.

 
At 3/04/2006 2:49 AM, Blogger 'Net said...

You mean, of course, lightish red? Nice hack, have to try that one myself.

 
At 1/17/2007 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, man! Cool site!

top diet pills over the counter


how much weight can you lose water fast


See you soon!

 
At 3/26/2007 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sell internet marketing crap....read me.



Phil "Jackass" Coel

 
At 3/23/2009 11:50 PM, Blogger Karlie said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Sarah

http://laptopseries.net

 
At 10/19/2010 10:22 AM, Anonymous John said...

Really useful blog.Good work keeping this updated! USB Boot Drive Thanks a lot!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home